About the blog: Stilettos to Snatches is a fitness and lifestyle blog that provides insight in how to balance a myriad of topics that normally do not have any overlap, with a specific focus on people who enjoy CrossFit and fitness as a whole. This blog is here to provide insight as to how it is possible to be multi-dimensional by providing content that mixes a healthy lifestyle, travel, and of course, finess.
About the author: I’m Lisa and I can define my life into the five F’s: fitness, fashion, food, fun, and finance. I was born and raised in Los Angeles, currently living the life in San Francisco, and call Kauai my second home. When I’m not working on this new and exciting project, I work full-time in corporate finance, a CrossFit hobbyist that dabbled in weightlifting, and enjoy eating and trying new restaurants within San Francisco and all over the world. I was inspired to start sharing my stories what my day-to-day life is like while trying to balance a career, a social life, and health and wellness. Through this blog, I found that my talents and passions are found in sharing my fitness experiences with similarly minded friends. My blog serves as a platform into my mind when it comes to fitness, mindfulness, and health. Oh, and I like eating food.
21 Things About Me:
- I love making lists; grocery lists, to-do lists, I love them all!
- For reference to my olympic lifts/exercise, I’m 5’0″ and somewhere between 125lbs – 130 lbs.
- I could eat cheese pizza for days, and there’s never a wrong time for popcorn
- I hate spiders
- My favorite go-to casual outfit is jeans, a white t-shirt, and flats
- I’m allergic to sea urchin, honeydew, and cantaloupe
- At my height, I need crop pants altered almost all the time
- The hardest thing I’ve ever cooked was a roast I tried making for Christmas
- I hate doing the dishes, but love doing the laundry
- I had a microdiscectomy in December 2012 after doing a bad deadlift
- I’ll always look at a dessert menu when going out to dinner
- My husband and I love going to our Farmer’s Market on the weekends and getting “snobby” coffee
- I worked for two accounting firms, but I don’t do anything related to accounting
- I hated vegetables growing up and now they’re part of my regular diet. My typical diet follows closest to If It Fits Your Macros, but I attribute all of my food awareness to my beginnings in Paleo.
- I’m a huge sucker for 90’s music. I walked down the aisle to 98 Degrees “I Do”!
- I get more excited about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale than I do for my birthday
- I love reading historical fiction books, but I definitely love “popular” series!
- Growing up, I did ballet, art classes, basketball, golf, Japanese classical dance, and Girl Scouts. It’s no wonder I have such a wide range of interests! Thanks Mom!
- My husband is the most amazing, supportive, helpful, and smartest person I know
- This is my first time blogging! Enjoy!
- I have a wonderful husband named Greg and a smarty pants Shiba Inu named Kohi 🙂